- 250 grams “00” flour
- 125 grams egg yolks
- 1 large egg
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Place the flour in a mound in the middle of a cutting board and make a well in the centre. Pour the eggs, large egg, milk and extra virgin olive oil into the well.
- Using your fingertips, begin mixing the wet ingredients with the flour, incorporating a little at a time until everything is combined.
- Kneading the pieces of dough together until you have one large, smooth ball of dough. If the dough is too wet, dust a little extra flour over it as needed.
- Once you have formed the ball of dough, place the dough in a piece of plastic wrap, and cover tightly so that the dough does not dry out. Place the dough in the fridge for at least 4-5 minutes to allow the gluten to relax. This dough can be made a day ahead of cooking