- 2 cups fresh parsley leaves washed
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves washed
- 1 cup fresh cilantro washed
- 2 to matillos washed and medium diced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon capers drained
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ jalapeno with seeds
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place all the ingredients in the Vitamix blending cup, and secure the blade base.
- Puree on high speed for 1-2 minutes, and serve.
Salsa verde should not be runny. If your consistency is very liquidy, you’ve used too much olive oil. To help, add more herbs to thicken.