- High Level Schedule – key activities integrated within the master construction schedule
- Status Reporting – clearly communicating status, upcoming focus, decisions required
- Quality Plan – adherence to scope with testing and validation of fabrication and installation to specification
- Health and Safety Plan – protection of employees with compliance to site policy
- Subcontract Management – management of manufacturers, fabricators and installers
- Financial Management – establishing budgets and tracking progress to plan
- Documentation Management – provision of shop drawings and specification files for design approval and site trade access
Not all projects require the full approach. This supports institutional or large construction projects with general contractors and / or construction managers that have a project management office with established project management processes. Third party designers and engineers are typically involved together with a full scope construction of a location.